Thursday, March 30, 2006

Eh.
That's about how much enthusiasm is going into this post. I feel like I have been gone from my blog too long. To avoid neglecting my readers, I suppose I should post an update on the happenings of my life.

Ahem.

Last Wednesday I gave my job notice of my departure. They said that Friday would be my last day, but in a surprise move, sent me home Thursday at noon. Dave, the sweetie that he is, came home with me in protest (we had carpooled and I had my car). But at least I'm out of there, and everyone else will soon follow suit.

I start my new job at Monotype Composition on Monday, which I mentioned in my last entry. I'm hoping it will go well. Wish me luck :-)

But this weekend is the exciting part. As those of you in blogland know, it is homecoming weekend at Seton Hill. I shall be making an effort to see everyone I can; though my weekend is filling up fast. I probably won't blog until I get back though, as apartment hunting is my new hobby. Ciao.